|Delivery time:||Shipping as soon as we get it packed.|
During the summer:
- A Fahrer battery cover is a simple but effective tool,to protect the Bosch Classic battery from your bike from the blazing sun.
- A battery has a longer lifetime at stable temperatures (between 20 and 25 degrees).
In the winter:
- Especially in the winter it is advisable to protect the battery extra against weather / wind and large temperature fluctuations.
- In addition to using the cover, it is also advisable to take the battery inside as much as possible,where the temperature is around 20 degrees.
Advantages of use:
- Thermal protection: The cover protects the battery against the cold.
- The battery is kept warm by the material of the cover and keeps the heat generated by the battery itself during use.
- The cover also protects the battery in the summer against extreme heat from the burning sun
- Protection against shock and scratches The cover looks nice
- Material: neoprene, laminated (4.5 mm thick)
- Weight: 95 grams