|Delivery time:||Shipping as soon as we get it packed.|
- A battery works best at a temperature of between 20-25 degrees.
- In good weather the temperature rises quickly, especially when the sun is on it.
- During the winter months, the temperature will often be lower, which again is not desirable.
- The use of a battery protection cover is the performance of the battery and thus also the bicycle much more regularly and as a user you have less problems with temperature fluctuations, and a deviating action radius as a result.
Some specifications of the Fahrer battery cover:
- Easy assembly
- Durable material
- Robustly finished
- Protects the battery against weather influences / temperature fluctuations
- Prevents damage
- The cover also prevents dirt from getting between the battery and the battery holder
- Is only suitable for Yamaha batteries on the frame as in the picture
- Model for bicycles with a battery on the frame
- Especially in bicycles with a so-called frame battery it is necessary to protect them well,
- because it is located in a more vulnerable area without a protective luggage carrier around it.
- Protect the most important, most expensive part of your bike and enjoy a more constant, more reliable range.