Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
To create traction off the bike in wet or dry, gravel or dirt, we’ve covered the nylon outsole with our SlipNot compound. If the traction's needed in the wet, you can also rest easy knowing the XPEL mesh used through the Recon 2.0 won’t get bogged down with water and will dry exceptionally quickly. No more wet shoes the morning after a wet ride.
An L6-Snap Boa and a Velcro forefoot closure ensure micro-adjustable comfort with a secure fit designed for all-day comfort and performance, whether your ride calls for open gravel, twisting single track, and even more than your fair share of hike-a-bike.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are built with purpose and backed by science to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Injection STRIDE toe-flex technology allows for natural toe movement off-bike but remains stiff for pedaling: Stiffness index 6.0
- Welded upper reduces seams for superior step-in comfort.
- BOA® L6-Snap dials for on-the-fly micro-adjustment.
- SlipNot™ rubber tread for confident traction on all terrain.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Approximate weight: 357g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review RECON 2.0 MOUNTAIN BIKE SHOES