Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Designed for intensive training, it is equally suitable for racing events. The Rubino Pro builds on the standard Rubino platform, utilizing the same exclusive 3C Graphene compound structure, long service life, puncture protection, and sharp handling traits, but substitutes a folding bead material for reduced weight. The Rubino Pro has long been a favorite for both training and racing, and with the addition of Graphene technology compounds, is more versatile than ever!
- All-rounder for any condition.
- 150 TPI Nylon casing for high mileage.
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound allows for increased wet grip.
- 3 compounds in the tread (3C) for increased wear life and better rolling.
- 650x23c. Weight 205g.
- 700x23c. Weight 230g.
- 700x25c. Weight 250g.
- 700x28c. Weight 270g.
- 700x30c. Weight 300g.
- 700x30c. TLR Weight 330g.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Rubino Pro IV 700x25 Tubeless Ready Black G2.0